Merch made easy.
Take your products from the drawing board to reality with our team of merch experts.
- A foundation of service
- Dedicated product development team
- An innovative and engaging meeting environment
- In-house graphic designers
- Unlimited designs
- Products including, but not limited to, apparel, accessories, headwear, and custom-made goods
- Turnkey manufacturing and production
D2C made easy.
With service and technology at our center, we offer artists, influencers, brands, labels, and events a personalized and innovative approach to direct-to-consumer rooted in four core service offerings:
We build and manage custom online shops through promotionally-minded account management, thoughtful campaigns, timely fulfillment, and relational customer service that will maximize fan loyalty and customer lifetime value.
We connect with, grow and monetize your audience with a multi-channel marketing strategy, engaging content, compelling product offerings, unique experiences and on-brand storylines / messaging.
We design and develop your online story through unique and simple websites, webstores, fan-engagement tools, campaign splash pages, promotional images and more.
From highly-coveted access, to custom products and digital offerings, we are fully equipped to activate dynamic, buzz-worthy fan experiences that surprise and delight your most dedicated fans through a 360-degree solution.
Tour Support made easy.
Don't start from square one.
Our team is fully equipped to provide on-site support for all live event sales. Through our full-service merchandise platform, we are able to serve clients from the office to on-site. We offer a vast knowledge in domestic and international logistics, order projections and sales reports; while providing inventory storage, displays, and an experienced merchandise manager.
On Site Support
- Domestic and International Tour and Event Services
- Experienced Merchandise Manager
- Event Advancing
- Accounting and Tax Reconciliation
- Sales Displays and Materials
- Inventory Management and Storage
- Order Projections
- Sales Reporting
- Shipping and Logistics